Hello KISU FM 91 listeners. This is your call to action!
As you know fundraising on KISU is a 24-7-365 proposition. In order to fund the wonderful programming you enjoy on a daily basis ... from the local, regional, national and international news to the outstanding music interviews, concerts, and exposure to music that can truly move or soothe you, we need your support.
Here are some things we have been able to accomplish at KISU FM 91 because of your pledges:
1. Introduced new programming this year.
2. Continued our programs and our women's sports coverage. Friends & families of our great athletes use KISU FM 91 & KISU.org as their ears to keep up on their Bengal games. This was especially helpful during the Big Sky Women's Basketball Tournament in Reno where the lady Bengals provide a great us a great season
3. Upgraded our Emergency Alert Equipment to help keep you safe and aware as you listen to KISU FM 91.
4. Upgraded our studio time system for accuracy in the broadcasts.
5. Put in a secure local computer network for our studios
We carefully use the donations to improve for you! We have many other exciting things needing your help. As you donate, let us know if there is a need you would like to see your donation go to at KISU FM 91.
All donations are welcome. But be sure to click here: PLEDGE THANK YOU GIFTS to see what your donation may qualify for.
To donate to KISU ... CLICK THIS LINK:
- To see a list of Pledge Thank-You Gifts ... click on the first PDF link below.
- For information on the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program click HERE